We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend as much as we do! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page at no additional cost to you. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
There is one thing that I think we can all agree on and that is a healthy, sweet start to your day is where it is at. While this is no chocolate concoction, this is a nice treat to have for that sweet craving we all get from time to time.
Pineapple Chia Mojito Pudding
- 1/3 C whole black chia seeds
- 1 C Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 C pineapple juice if you use canned, drain it from that can of crushed pineapple
- 1 C canned crushed pineapple juice drained
- 1/2 C toasted coconut chips
- mint sprigs as garnish
- lime slices as garnish
- Combine the chia, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and lime zest in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The chia seeds will expand and the mixture will be the consistency of pudding.
- In the morning create parfaits by layering chia pudding on the bottom of a glass, then add 1/2 cup crushed pineapple to each glass, another layer of chia pudding.
- Last, you can top these parfaits with toasted coconut chips, more crushed pineapple, mint, and extra lime slices, if desired. The chia pudding will last 5 days in the fridge.
MADE ANY OF THESE RECIPES?
I’d love to see what you whipped up! Post it on Facebook or Instagram and tag @noobcuisine or use the hashtag #noobcuisine!